Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've been tagged again!

I just received an "I love your blog tag" from Jo! Thanks so much Jo! I am new to blogging and am having so much fun playing and sharing! Thanks for inspiring me to keep it up. You're a sweety and one very talented lady!

Because I don't know a lot of people in this wonderful world of blogging yet, I will try to follow the rules as best I can. Here goes.

The rules:

I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Most of everyone I know has already been tagged and since I didn't see anywhere in the rules that we couldn't tag someone who's already been tagged, I'm going to tag some of you again lol. So here's my list:
  1. Jo - I'm tagging you back girlfriend as you are one of the most talented women I know! Your style is so unique and everything you do is so very beautiful and artistic! I really enjoy reading your blog and love the way you write and how you remind us of the beauty in life's simple pleasures.
  2. Izzy - You girl are the most energetic and creative woman I have ever met. You are a true inspiration and I love your zest for life! You are responsible for fueling my love for scrapbooking girlfriend. Lately I have been drawn to your beautiful photography and the way you capture the "moment". I feel so lucky to have met you my friend. I've learned so much! Through you, I have discovered my true passion for scrapbooking and have met some wonderful women along the way. Thank you!
  3. Sue F - Sue has taught me so much about colour and design and has officially gotten me hooked on Stampin Up products and card making. She has so much energy and is so very talented and graciously opens her home to teach and share her love for paper crafts. It's been such a pleasure getting to know her and I have so much fun attending her Stampin Up club.
  4. Diane - You are another amazing woman with boundless energy! You are one very talented lady and I love scrapping with you! Thanks for the amazing retreats you put on, your incredible customer service and for being such an inspiration. You are just too much fun!
  5. Sue C - I met Sue through our scrapbooking group and have so enjoyed getting to know her. She makes beautiful cards and I've recently discovered that she makes beautiful jewelry as well and other fine crafts. I love reading your blog Sue!
  6. 7 and on and on.....there are many other women who's blogs I've visited through links from my friends above but since they don't know me I'll say that I hope to one day meet you all, if not in person, through the wonderful world of blogging. Thanks for sharing your passions and your love of photography, scrapbooking and card making. You are all so very talented!

0 Lovely Comments: