Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time to Scrap!

I created this layout today of my mom's 75th birthday. We celebrated it a few years ago and I just finally got around to scrapping it today. When I saw Sketch #11 over at 52 Sketches, 52 Weeks, I thought it was perfect for the photo of my mom and Emily that I've had posted on my fridge. It deserved a much better home! (I think I might try photographing this again tomorrow in natural light as the colours are a bit wonky under my desk lamp tonight).



Tomorrow I get to go scrap all day with my buddies from the Scrapaholics. I guess I better get packing! lol Thanks for stopping by!

4 Lovely Comments:

Jo said...

Love the layout Kat! ... yup, your picture now has a lovely home! ... see you tommorrow!

Sue said...

Hi Kathy!
This is beautiful!!!
Don't the sketches over there rock at 52in52?
See you tomorrow. I won;t be able to stay too long as I am flying tomorrow night...so just coming to visit I think.
Sue

Anonymous said...

You're right! this layout is perfect for that photo. Your mother and Emily make such a sweet cameo. I adore the sprinkling of hearts, buttons and flowers!

Steph said...

Lovely sketch. I love the swirls and the pretty flowers x