Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tagged

My friend Carrie tagged me and this is what I'm suppose to do:

1. Collect the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Cite the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other victims (Oops! bloggers)

Here's my sentence:

"Don't know, kid," he said, turning down the tunes. "See-I think that's my line here."

It's from Prince of Thieves by Chuck Hogan. A juicy read! A thriller about a bank manager who is taken hostage during a robbery and then released but Doug MacRay, the brains behind the heist can't get her out of his mind and tracks her down without his mask and gun and introduces himself. As soon as they meet, their mutual attraction is undeniable as are the risks of a relationship.

I'm tagging Hayley, Sue C, Gabriella, Jadranka and Sue D.

Watcha readin girls?

0 Lovely Comments: