Monday, October 26, 2009

What Comes Around....

..goes around. (or something like that)

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you. I am going to get something from Carrie and Diane - go check out their blogs!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will. (and if you don't, don't tell me LOL)

2- What I create will be just for you.

3-They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long. (heck, i'm so anal you'll probably get it before xmas!)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It’s a surprise to both of us at this point.

The catch? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along, will get a handmade gift in the mail from me. Since I responded to both Carrie and Diane's posts, I'm extending this to the first TEN people to respond to this post. Be sure to edit your post to five people unless you respond to more than one like I did :)

When you get it, make sure you post a pic on your blog!

2 Lovely Comments:

laterg8r said...

omg kathy (obviously i can't be one of the 5) but i love that you kept in my comments that were in the brackets LOL!!!

Jo said...

hey, I'm leaving a comment here ... I would love a little something you made ... :)