Friday, November 27, 2009
What a surprise I got when I came home today. Debby left this lovely award for me. Thanks so much Debby! You're very sweet!!!
Once the award is accepted, the nominee has to do the following:
• Thank the sender for nominating you.
• Make sure you link to the person who nominated you.
• Copy the logo onto your blog
• List seven interesting things about yourself.
• Nominate Seven Kreative Bloggers
• Post links to their Blogs
• Leave a comment for each letting them know of their nomination.
Okay so 7 interesting things about lil 'ole me. Let's see...
1 - My daughter was born on my wedding anniversary.
2 - I had a cat named Saucer when I grew up and her mother's name was Teacup.
3 - I learned to swim and ski when I was 2.
4 - I love a good coffee in the morning and a hot cup of tea at night.
5 - I lived in Montreal until I was 6.
6 - I have been doing Project 365 this year and have taken a photograph for every single day to date and have been posting them on my 365 blog. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it, but I'm pleased I've stuck with it and can't wait to put my album together next year!
7 - Before scrapbooking I think I tried every craft out there but each one only lasted a season. I've been scrapbooking for the past 12 years.
Here are 7 of my favourite creative bloggers. Be sure to check them out!
Izzy, Jo, Diane, Hayley, Carrie, Gabi, Rae, Kathleen
Posted by Kathy at 7:31 PM