Monday, December 21, 2009

Handmade Christmas Gifts

Here's a couple gifts I made for Christmas this year. I absolutely LOVE my new Stampin Up! bird punch!

The snowflake below is an ornament that I will tie some ribbon on so it can be hung on a tree or just as a decoration. I received this as a Secret Santa gift, our should I say, I stole this from Gina when we had our annual Secret Santa tradition at our Scrapaholics Crop (sorry Gina, I just had to have it! lol). It's the coolest stamp! You stamp the image several times and then cut out layers and pop dot them together creating a beautiful three dimensional image. I embossed mine and added a little glitter and bling.



2 Lovely Comments:

laterg8r said...

that snowflake is fantastic and i love the tree and birdie :D

bcgal00 Rae said...

Told you that stamp was awesome! I have a few like that but now I want that one too!