Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, what a great year! I have been more creative than any other year I think due to this blogging hobby. It's great to be motivated and inspired by all my wonderful blogging buddies. I love and appreciate all your comments and want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours all the very best for another happy and healthy year! I can't wait to see what new wonderful projects you all come up with this year!

Here's a little slide show of how we spent our holidays this year. It was wonderful to have all the family together and I have to say the highlight for me was our stay at the Pan Pacific for New Years. It was a weekend full of good food, relaxation, family and I even got to scrap! I made a little mini Christmas album that I'll share with you all as soon as I take some photos of it. Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

1 Lovely Comments:

laterg8r said...

great slide show, can't wait to see your album :D