Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can You Say Addicted!?


I am absolutely drooling over my new Websters and Prima goodies! It's almost hard to know when to stop playing with a layout like this. I just want to keep adding more and more pretties! Creative Scrappers is rockin with their sketches and I'm having a great time playing! This layout is based on Jenn DiPaolo's sketch #97. I can't wait for their Birthday Blog Hop starting April 1st. Be sure to stop by and play with us! Thanks for stopping by.

8 Lovely Comments:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful layout!!!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

such a sweet page there, love the lovers and butterflies! thanks for playing along with us and join us for the whole month of partying at CS!

Rosa said...

Gorgeous...a beautiful and heartfelt page...great creatin'!

Yolanda said...

Kathy, it's very nice of you to leave a comment at my blog. Your page is so beautiful. And I'm so glad to find out that you're from Vancouver!!! Hi, neighbour!

Mija ♥ said...

Such a beatiful LO!The hole blog is really a piece of art! And thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous page kathy, so glad you've been able to create lately :D

bcgal00 Rae said...

Beautiful!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I'm with you! totally addicted to Prima and Websters pages! Love what you've done here!

~Gabi xx