Friday, September 3, 2010

More Exciting News and a Sneak Peek

Well it's now official! I'm going to be designing for Tiny Seed! Yolanda has offered me a position as Blog Contributor and I will be posting every other week on her Tiny Seed Diary.

Yolanda offers outstanding customer service and a variety of wonderful products. She has brought in some great new products from CHA and more are arriving next week so be sure to check out her lovely little Tiny Seed Shoppe! Here's a sneak peak of a layout, using products I've purchased from her store that I will be posting on her blog on the 9th of September. I'm looking forward to my bi-weekly Kathy Thursday post where I'll showcase new and fun products and some of my favourite techniques. Be sure to come visit us and thanks for stopping by!


4 Lovely Comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats on your new position Kathy! Looking forward to seeing all of what you given as a peak! Looks beautiful!

Jo said...

Yeah Kathy! you totally rock the scrapbooking!!! I will totally follow you on her site.

Yolanda said...

Can't wait to see what you made ... the sneak peek looks beautiful already!

Susan said...

Congrats Kathy!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the blog posts...the sneaky looks great! :)