Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mission #0027 at Mission Create & Some Other Fun Things to Share

I'm a little late posting this, but finally found some time to participate in Mission Create's latest challenge. I loved this one. The concepts...Deborah - use a cupcake liner, Jocelyn - use the colors pink, blue, yellow, Nicole - Use a bow, Vanessa - Use the word Happy, Birthday or Celebrate in your title, Sasha - Stamping 

I used 4 of the 5 concepts. I found these cute cupcake liners at Michaels. I loved the cute polka dots on Vanessa's liners on her layout and was thrilled to find some similar ones at Michaels! 

Here's another layout I showcased over at Tiny Seed last week using the new Fancy Pants Happy Together line.
Last week was obviously my lucky week as I won Jo's fabulous Elmer's challenge that she participated in. Check out the beautiful project she made using their products. I can't wait to receive my goodies in the mail! Thanks Jo! I also won Mission Create's Blog Hop and get to go shopping at any online scrapbooking store using my $40 gift certificate! Oh Happy Days! Thanks ladies at MC! And....as if that wasn't enough, I also got two lovely bits of "fun mail" in Canada Post. The picture below is of the darling little buttons I ordered from my friend Carrie's new Etsty store Whoo's Got the Button. The second item was a special gift from a dear and equally special friend. 
Below is my Friendship Jar that I made for my good friend Iris. Jo had the wonderful idea to swap some yummy vintage goodies between friends and so we all drew names, filled our jars with all kinds of vintagey good things and decorated them. We then passed them on at our last crop. Here's Iris with her jar that I presented to her at Crop for Kids. 
I also want to share with you all the altered Guest Book I designed for my mom's Celebration of Life. I so miss my mom!
And lastly, here's a sneak peak at my next reveal over at Tiny Seed. You can pop over there next Thursday to see the complete layout. Yolanda will be back by the end of next week and so I'm sure she'll have more new goodies in her store for you to check out so be sure to stop by for a visit! Thanks for stopping by :)
 




0 Lovely Comments: