Saturday, November 13, 2010

CD Calendar and More Nook & Pantry

Ok, so I can't stop playing with this Nook and Pantry set lol. Here's a little CD Calendar I made for my mother-in-law to go with the gifts in my last post I've made for her. Today, I'm working on some more fun little Christmas gifts that I'm going to share on Tiny Seed next week. I've included a couple sneak peaks for you to get you in the Christmas spirit. I'm loving this cloudy weather and have been playing all weekend! Can you tell? Happy crafting!


Here's a couple sneak peaks I'll be sharing on Tiny Seed on November 18th. Stop by and check them out and be sure to peruse through Yolanda's little Tiny Seed Shop. She's got some great products to get you inspired too!


2 Lovely Comments:

laterg8r said...

such a beautiful calendar kathy - she'll love it :D

Debbie said...

I loved the recipe box you had posted and now I see you've created a lot more goodies! Love the line of paper - just perfect. I'm sure your MIL will love her gifts!