Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Projects

So, I've been a busy little bee over the past few weeks but have also been struggling with my aching wrists and trying to get as much done when I'm not having a flare up. I've made several little gifts to give to teachers and friends over the holidays. Each little tin below will hold some yummy chocolates. Who doesn't like chocolate right? I'm almost finished making my Christmas cards too. I'll finish them up this weekend and will share some more photos with you once they're all complete. One of my favourites this year is posted below. I just love this poinsettia die! Hope you're all enjoying this festive season! Can you believe there's only 15 days till Christmas?! Are you ready?

4 Lovely Comments:

Jo said...

Cute projects Kathy ... I am also a fan of your pointsettia die ... the flower looks lovely!

Debbie said...

Love all of it! Who makes the poinsettia die - makes one gorgeous flower!!!

Yolanda said...

Oh, i saw my card!!! Love love love the poinsettia. thank you so much, Kathy!!!!

Sue C said...

Love this year's cards!