Friday, February 11, 2011

The Little Things

Do you ever find yourself getting excited about the little things in life? Well, the other day when my friend Rosa posted on her blog about the uber cool Smash Journal coming out in April I found myself getting so excited about the idea of creating such a journal for myself that I had to start right away! It was just the inspiration I needed to get crafty again. I have on so many occasions saved a little snippit of something I liked or found pretty or inspirational and stuffed it somewhere never to be found again. The thought of having all my yummy eye candy in one place totally rocks my socks! I can't wait till April so when Emily went up to Chapters that day after school I asked her to pick me out a journal after I showed her the video. She picked out the perfect recycled one for me! Here's what I've managed to get started so far. So for now, until the real Smash journal hits the shelves, I'll be using this one. Check out the video to see what it's all about.



 


4 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

Thanks for sharing, this is a really cute idea!

Jo said...

Hey Kathy, very cool ... what an interesting concept!

Yolanda said...

Love to see my Tiny Seed logo and the "love life, scrap it" on the very first page! {hugs} I'll see if I can bring the Smash to the store ... I love it when I first saw it from Rosa's blog. The new Brag Book from Fancy Pants has a very similar idea ... check out this site for some info on it ....http://www.craftcritique.com/2011/02/edited-cha-scrapbooking-fancy-pants.html

Yolanda

laterg8r said...

kathy, that is so utterly coooool - where can i get one???

love that you came up with your own!