Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank You to my Amazing Friendship Angels!

Today I received a call from a very special friend to let me know that some very dear friends of mine made it possible for me to attend something that I really didn't want to miss out on but for personal reasons was unable to attend. These dear friends wish to remain anonymous which I will respect. I would like them to know, and you know who you are, how meaningful a gesture this was to me, how profoundly thankful I am to have such amazingly generous and kind friends and how I promise to pay this act of kindness forward. You are an amazing group of women! Thank you!

2 Lovely Comments:

Jo said...

omg ... you really do have some wonderfull friendship Angels!!! have a wonderful wonderful time!

Izzy said...

how absolutely wonderful for you!