Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank You Card

I played around with my gorgeous Stampin Up papers and inks today and made this card. I really like how it turned out and love this stamp set. I picked it up years ago (Garden College) and if I remember correctly it was a hostess gift.

I was out visiting Shelly at Scrap Arts today and was so inspired by her beautiful store and how she has it designed. I've signed up for a Canvas Art Portrait class in October and am so excited! I can't wait to try scrapbooking on canvas! My next venture will be an acrylic album. I'll be sure to post what we make!

3 Lovely Comments:

Sue C said...

Kathy, your card is absolutely stunning!

Izzy said...

The card is gorgeous! You'll love scrappin' on canvas... yet another addiction and acrylic albums... don't even get me started on those! LOL

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Kathy! Love it!