Monday, October 13, 2008

Photography

I have always loved the art of photography. I'm saving my pennies for a new SLR camera and am dying to take a photography course to learn how to use all the amazing features these cameras are capable of. Right now I have a little Canon point and shoot and it serves me well....for now. Lately I've been trying to look at things just a little differently and last night when we were at my sister in law's for Thanksgiving dinner I was inspired to take some photographs of her home. She has a lovely home and a real eye for design. I've started a new little slide show to the right of my blog where I'm going to post some of my more "artistic" photos. I think I'll be carrying my camera around with me a lot more now, which is a good thing!

2 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

Nice photos :)

Jo said...

interesting photos! we should organize a group photo field trip and practise all of our fstops and stuff!