Saturday, October 25, 2008

SYTYCS Challenges 5 & 6



Over at Scrapaholics we are on to Challenge #7 already. Boy does time ever fly! I'm really hoping we'll do another series! For Challenge #5 we were to create a Monochromatic layout about ourselves, guess what colour I chose? lol And, for #6, we were to use a song title or lyrics from a song as our page title and we were not to use any patterned paper. I was inspired by Rod Stewart's song Forever Young. Ya.....sometimes I do feel old and it's my goal to stay forever young, at least in spirit! I pulled out my stamps and thread and went to town. I'm just loving these challenges as they are forcing me to dig out some old photos and scrap them and use some new tecniques. I've now started a book about me which I'm sure my daughter will really appreciate when she's older.

0 Lovely Comments: