Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Little Bit of Fun for my Blogging Buddies....


I was over at Christie's blog enjoying her newest card creations and saw a fun little tag game she was participating in and since I've always been tagged and never started a tag, I thought this one would be a fun one to tag some of my blogging buddies with. So here it goes...

Go to where you keep your photos, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture in that folder and post it. Tell us about the photo and then tag 6 other people and tell them about it...have fun!

This is a photo of Emily in Kindergarten in a school play. She really didn't like being on stage as you can tell! Now she wants to be an actress! She looks so much more grown up now doesn't she?!

I'm tagging......
Izzy, Jo, Diane, Haley, Sue C., and Sue F

1 Lovely Comments:

hayleycreates said...

ooohh I like this tag, I'll be doing this tonight! I have 2 others to catch up on too!