Sunday, April 26, 2009

BC Crop for Kids

I'm registered! I can't wait to attend again this year! Who else is registered to attend? The classes I took last year were all fabulous! I would highly recommend the following teachers: Cari Locken, Debby Visser and Sonja McLean. I took classes taught by them last year and they were great and definitely worth it! I am also really excited that Tobi Crawford will be teaching a class this year. She's on the design team for Elzybells and well, you know how much I love those stamps! I love her style and her shading techniques with Primas and Copics are stunning!

This is a really fun weekend and most definitely a worthy cause. Help support BC Children's Hospital and get yourself a ticket too. The event takes place October 23-25th this year. Advance registration for last years attendees started today at 9 am. General event registration begins on May 7th. Here's the link here. It sells out super fast, so make sure you're at your computers at 7 pm sharp!


2 Lovely Comments:

hayleycreates said...

I registered! Yeah Yeah Yeah! We're going to have a great table!! (but this year I won't need Izzy's orange things!!! ha ha!) Love ya Kathy!

Kathy said...

LOL, I'm never going to live that one down! I swear it was Jo who made the most noise. Just teasing Jo....love ya!