Monday, April 6, 2009

Timberline Ranch Retreat


I'm back from my retreat and they just keep getting better! Diane put on another fabulous retreat this year! I had such a great time! We had LOTS of laughs, great food, very little sleep and tons of fun scrappin our little hearts out! I created two beautiful Heritage albums for my Dad for his birthday. I think he will really enjoy them. I'm thrilled with how much I accomplished. No surprise really when in total I had 8 hours sleep from Friday morning until Sunday dinner time lol. I made a little slide show to share with you. Sue F, Sue C and I went out for a little photo shoot on Saturday evening and we snapped some fabulous pictures. We also laughed a LOT! I've included some of Sue F's beautiful photography in my slideshow. Hopefully you will be able to see her name in the bottom right corner of the ones she took. Enjoy!

5 Lovely Comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I loved all the photos. Looks like a beautiful ranch and I love all the horse photos. Looks like you gals had a super time!

Jo said...

some great shots of the ranch ... Kathy! I am so glad you had a great time

Brenna said...

Great photos Kathy and Sue. I esp. love the ones of the cat, he's gorgeous and obviously likes you Kathy, lol.

Sue said...

Great photos Kathy! Thanks for the great company!

hayleycreates said...

Thanks for the photos!!!! Wish I had been there!