Monday, April 5, 2010

More Easter Photo Projects...

Silly me, I forgot to post the funnest project...yarn Easter baskets! I got this idea from this super cool site called Eighteen25. You really should check it out. So many fun projects to create! Emily and I got in a real sticky mess making these, but it was super fun! I love the way they turned out!
First we dipped our yarn in a water and glue mix and then started draping the strands over and around our molds. We let them dry over night, well actually a bit longer and then...this is how they turned out. Aren't these fun?!


2 Lovely Comments:

laterg8r said...

those are totally great, we made a pumpkin by draping orange gluey string over a balloon, letting it dry and then popping the balloon. messy but good :D

Gardening Galore said...

This is such a neat idea! Thanks for sharing!!!