Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some More Layouts & A Little Blog Candy

I've been following the challenges over at Creative Scrappers and really loved Sketch Challenge #98! I know I'll use this one again and again. And, no....we did not plan our outfits that day! lol

Below is Mission 0014 over at Mission to Create. Jessy Christopher, Guest DT inspired me with her layout. Be sure to check out the rest of the DTs layouts. They're all gorgeous! The concepts for this week's challenge was to use the word TIME in your layout, use a black and white photo and a hybrid element on your page, some pom pom trim and doodle around your background paper. I used 4 of the 5 concepts.

My layout below is my own design using my yummy Prima papers and embellies. After creating this layout it prompted me to pull together a little RAK of vintage goodies for my blog buddies. Would you like to win this RAK? If so, become a follower to my blog and tell me what your favourite line on the market is these days. I'll announce the winner on Tuesday, April 13th.
Blog Candy

11 Lovely Comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Hi Kathy!! I love the layout you created for MC. The photo is so so adorable. What's more... You used one of my fav line!! Gosh who doesn't love Cosmo Cricket :) Your layout bring a smile to my face. You create beautiful layouts!! Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Jans said...

Hi Kathy! Great LOs you have! and I LOVE you blog! so cool!:)

I'm new to Creative Scrappers.. and not sure how you submit an entry.. and what are their requirements.. do you just submit your link in the comments part?:) can't seem to find a Mr. Linky.. hehe!:)

Jo said...

I am a follower already sweetie! my current fave line ... Prima! their papers are to die for!!!

Deborah Marasa said...

sweet layouts Kathy!! Love your MC one :) Thanks for playing along again!

hayleycreates said...

I'm already a follower to! Love your take on the MC challenge - awesome job (but then all your layouts and cards are awesome!)

I think my favourite line right now would have to be Prima. So beautiful.

laterg8r said...

i love the born scrapper page :D

the little girl in the embelly has the same front curl as you :D

super pages :D

Kathy said...

LOL That's too funny Carrie! I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out! lol

Jocie said...

Wow..awesome pages Kathy!!! /thanks for playing along with us at MC!!

Debbie said...

I've become a follower! Love your layouts!

Izzy said...

I'm already a follower of your blog! love the layouts. I love the new Prima papers and flowers! OMG they are to die for :)

Sue said...

I am currently liking BoBunny..but then I seem to gravitate to anything Iris plays with when we are scrapping together LOL (or whoever else I am sitting beside LOL)

You do beautiful work...love them all.