Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Official...

I'll be teaching a class at this year's Crop for Kids! I'm really excited and truly honoured to have been chosen to be a part of this extremely worthwhile charity event to help raise money for BC Children's Hospital. Yolanda over at Tiny Seed will be sponsoring my class and although it remains a secret for now, I promise you we will be creating two lovely layouts using some beautiful new releases. Stay tuned for more information and be sure to check out the Crop for Kids website regularly to see all the talented instructors and their sponsors that will be donating their time, energy and supplies to this great event!

2 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

WTG! Congrats, I know you'll do an amazing job!

Jo said...

Yeah!!! So glad that you are on board!!! your work is always beautiful!