Monday, August 22, 2011

More PP Butterfly Garden! Love this Line!

So this summer has not given me as much time to scrap as I was hoping to. The weather hasn't been the greatest and I'm already back at work next Monday! Eeeeek! I can't believe it went so fast! I'm really looking forward to Crop for Kids which I'll be teaching at this year and then of course Timberline in November and hope to get caught up then. Or is that even possible?? Oh I have photos to scrap but just haven't gotten around to printing them all yet lol, another thing on my List of To Dos. I'm definitely going to set a few hours aside this week to get a little bit of scrapping time in before I'm back to the chaos of work.

So....here is a layout using my all time favourite collection, Pink Paisley Butterfly Garden. And, another page in my mixed media art journal that I'd like to share with you. As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 Lovely Comments:

Jo said...

oh my i am loving your art ... it is always so cheerful and bright and happy! I hope you keep working on this!!!

Sue in Canada said...

I cannot believe your baby is so grown up!!!!
Love both the layout and the art journal! You are so talented.