Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project Life Moving Right Along...

This is my third year participating in Project Life/Project 365. My first year was 2009 and I did that strictly on my blog. Last year, I used my Smash Journal to record my Project 365 for 2012 and am still putting the final pages together. I'm almost done. This year, I'm using Becky Higgins' Project Life Amber addition to create my album. I'm having so much fun with it. At first I found it a little restricting but, with my little Canon Selphy printer I can print just the right size photos easily.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look :)

4 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

Looks awesome!

Jo said...

fabulous Kathy!!!

Sue in Canada said...

Looks amazing Kathy!! You should coe out one day and we can play together catching up and scrapbooking!!

Unknown said...

so cute!! a friend of mine mentioned Project Life to me a while back. i've never actually seen a layout before. thank you for sharing!