Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Sunday Card


I had the whole day to myself to play with my new goodies from SU and Elzybells. I love them both and just gave into Elizabeth's latest release "Hey Cupcake" and "Tea for Two". I just couldn't help myself. Her stamps are great for using my Copic markers with.

Today I used my Copics to colour in the little cup of hot chocolate, my SU Rose Red cardstock and DSP. I distressed the edge of one of the mats, used my SU scallop punch and paper piercer and pop dots too. I ran the Whisper White cs through my Big Shot using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and added a little bit of ribbon, some Liquid Glass on the heart, a fancy clip and some bling. Oh yes...I used Christine's great tip from Scraptime to match my bling to my Rose Red cardstock by colouring them in with my Copic marker in the SU matching colour. I LOVE this tip! Thanks for stopping by.

1 Lovely Comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Gorgeous cards! Lots of little details in this one. I can't wait to play with my Copics....soon I hope.