Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tagged by Izzy


I was tagged by my friend Izzy. So here we go....
The tag how-to...

* Go to the photos folder on your computer.
* Go to the seventh folder of photos.
* Go to the seventh photo.
* Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
* Invite seven friends to join.

Here's another picture of Emily....are you really all that surprised? lol And NO....that is not one of my hats!

I'm tagging the following 7 blogging buddies:
Sue C., Gabi, Donna, Rachel, Lorri, Val and Julie
Have fun girls!

5 Lovely Comments:

Lorri said...

Kathy, I popped over here from your 365 blog...your cards are fantastic!!

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Thanks for the tag - The Divine Miss Em looks positively radiant in that diva hat!

Izzy said...

fun photo! thanks for playing!

bcgal00 Rae said...

That hat is just too cute! BTW, at the crop, I'll have a handmade flower just for you!

Anonymous said...

you are a full time fun ball