Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pretty in Pink


Here's a perfect example of how easy it is to make a beautifully coordinated card with Stampin Up! products. Pretty in Pink is one of my favourite colours. Here I used the Spring Fling DSP with Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery cardstock. The stamp is from the Darling Dots set hostess gift from the Spring/Summer 2009 cattie. I used my two scallop punches along with my ticket and circle punches. My Martha Stewart butterfly punch is another one of my favourites. I use it a lot! It makes the perfect accent. A little bling coloured with my Copic marker to match my Certainly Celery cardstock and voila. Thanks for stopping by!

3 Lovely Comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Gorgeous card...I love pink! Happy Mom's Day!

hayleycreates said...

Love the pink and green! Just gorgeous!

Brianna said...

This is beautiful :)