Monday, August 24, 2009

A Little Different Layout for Me



I usually scrap family photos as you know, but yesterday I felt like doing something different. I printed out these photos of the macro shots I took of the beautiful flowers around my neighbourhood earlier this summer and pulled out some kraft paper and played. This layout is perfect proof of how you can always manage to save a layout when it doesn't initially work out the way you plan. I ended up cutting one of the matts to small by mistake and then as I tried to fix it, it evolved into something better than I'd planned originally lol. The butterflies are punched out from some pretty homemade paper that Emily found for me at Value Village. I have tons so if anyone would like some, let me know and I'll bring some to our next crop. Thanks for stopping by :)

1 Lovely Comments:

laterg8r said...

love your little ladybug - spotted that one right off the bat :D cool pics too kathy :)