Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Cards for My Class



I finished designing the cards for my class I'll be teaching at the Full Throttle Crop on September 26th. You may have seen two of them already. I was waiting for my Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set to arrive so I could finish the set. Since I'll be the Stampin Up! Demonstrator at the crop, I've used all Stampin Up In Colours for these 5 colourful cards. I hope the girls will have as much fun making them as I did! You can read more about this exciting crop here. Hope you'll be able to join us!

5 Lovely Comments:

laterg8r said...

those are fabulous cards Kathy, i'm sure the ladies will love them :D

Sue said...

Great cards Kathy!
Good luck with the class registrations! They will love them!

Jo said...

wonderful cards Kathy. I sure love those colours!

Izzy said...

beautiful cards!

Gabriela said...

Oh these are just lovely! Perfection!