Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection

This collection is absolutely one of my favourites! I just love the soft muted colours and all the beautiful details. I wanted to create something using one of the large birdcages from my Kaisercraft wood flourishes and I wanted it to be something other than a layout. Here's what I came up with.
I am crazy about Stampin Up's new seam binding! It is so easy to work with and comes in a variety of beautiful colours. I also really love my Retro flower punches. The small one makes pretty little flowers which I used on the vine wrapping around the birdcage. I just inked their edges and added a little stickles for the centres. The diecuts that come with the Butterfly Garden collection are to die for! I simply added a bit of glitter to my butterfly and some stickles and distressed the edges of the beautiful birds. Thanks for stopping by to visit!


4 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

Beautiful job on the canvas! love it :)

fairyrocks said...

Hello, just thought I would pop by , I enjoy your Tiny Seeds posts.
Keep smiling and creating

laterg8r said...

so gorgeous kathy, loving how detailed it all is :D

Jo said...

This is such a gorgeous canvas kathy ... beautiful!