Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some Pink Paislee & Prima Layouts to Share Along With a Sneak Peek

Here are a couple layouts I showcased on Tiny Seed over the past few weeks. I designed these on my Timberline retreat with my Scrapaholic buddies. It was such a fun weekend! I love having unlimited hours to scrap. I can't wait till November when we get to go again! In my first layout I used the delish Pink Paislee Sweetness collection and fussy cut the roses and added some dimentionals to give my layout some dimension. I also used the new Cosmo Cricket Glubers to create my rolled fabric flower. The lamp post is by Kaisercraft.




For my second layout I used the beautiful Prima Pistache collection. Again, I fussy cut some of the patterned paper flowers and added some more from my stash including the gorgeous large Prima ivory flower with the pearl. Thanks for stopping by to visit! 



And finally, here's a little sneak peak of what I'll be sharing on my Kathy Thursday post over at Tiny Seed this week. Be sure to stop by and visit Yolanda's lovely little Shoppe.



2 Lovely Comments:

Jo said...

you know i love these layouts ... they are amazing irk!!!

Sue in Canada said...

All of a sudden Emily looks so mature and grown up!! When did that happen?
beautiful layouts as always :-)