Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A New Passion? Mixed Media and Art Journaling

Well, I think I've got the bug! I've always loved colour and now that I have been playing with my new Dylusions ink sprays, stencils and water colour paints I just can't get enough!

Here's what I've been up to the last little while. I'm now on a search for glossy magazine pics that are a little retro, and a little bit funky to add to my journals. It's been ages since I scrapbooked and I'm actually contemplating on just taking my art journals with me to my next retreat!
 
 



3 Lovely Comments:

Sue C said...

Wow!!!!!! Absolutely stunning - I love the colours!

Judy McKay said...

Wow. A friend a few months ago suggested that I take a look at your blog and your wonderful creations.
They are indeed works of art.
I hope you don't mind, but I have awarded you a Liebster Blog award - find out more on my Blog. Judy

Micki said...

wow, are you sure you just started? Love this. So bright and I love how you incorporated the magazine cut out? (or is it a photo?).

Great art journal pages :-)