Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Layouts



Here's a couple layouts I finished up today using the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line. I love the colours. Had the perfect pics to go with the diecut stickers too. I am so into kits these days! Sure makes scrappin a whole lot easier and I'm getting so many more LOs done!

A few of us from the Scrapaholics have downloaded Skype and what a hoot! We can group chat and scrap from the comfort of our own homes. I don't even have to use a microphone. I just turn my speakers up and it's like we're all in the same room together. Best part....no typing or having to watch the monitor! If you'd like to join us on a Friday or Saturday evening, when you're just hanging out at home, send me an email and we'll make sure to add you to our contact lists. It's a lot fun! We can inspire and motivate each other to, as Hayley would say "Get Our Create On" lol

3 Lovely Comments:

Susan said...

Kathy...those lo's turned out great!!! I'm going to have to crack into my pack with your inspiration! :)

Gabriela said...

What beautiful LOs! Don't you just love Cosmo Cricket?

laterg8r said...

love what you did with this pp - i have it but have yet to use it (time, i need more time)LOL