Monday, June 15, 2009

Cupcake Layout



How does one really know when they are truly addicted to Scrapbooking? Is it when you drool over a gorgeous line of paper like Collage Press, Sweet Shoppe collection and decide right then and there you have to set up a photo shoot to match the yummy paper you want so much to play with? On Saturday, I took Emily out to a funky little cupcake shop and bought her a cupcake and some adorable little, well actually rather large goodie bags, for her birthday party coming up this week. I think the girls will love them. We had fun taking pics of all the beautiful cakes and cupcakes in the store and take a look at that sign....don't ya just love the old fashioned feel to it?! How could anyone really resist scrapping such a fun event with such funky fun papers?! I mean really?!

1 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love those cupcakes too.
Fabulous pictures Kathy. How much fun you two are having. I wish I was there too!!! I would eat them all up and forget about my diet, M