Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thanks!

It's been a whirlwind of a week! Emotionally, I've been up and down like a roller coaster! Thank you everyone for all your encouraging words of support and advice. Most of you know already that I've decided to take the plunge and change jobs after almost 17 years. I'm now really looking forward to it and am getting excited for a fresh start. It was such a difficult decision for me. I'm convinced that change is good and my new mantra along with Jo is "Embrace Change". I'll be sad leaving the wonderful people I've become close to behind, but am looking forward to new friendships and challenges ahead!

3 Lovely Comments:

Gabriela said...

Congratulations Kathy! Now go forth and prosper.

Susan said...

Kathy...love that pic of that canvas. Did you make it??

Kathy said...

Actually Susan, I just googled "Embrace Change" and found this funky canvas. I really like it too. Not sure who it's by as I wanted to give the artist credit, but couldn't find where it originally came from.