Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Scrapaholics Crop


On Sunday we had our monthly crop with the Scrapaholics over at Pick of the Patch. It was a great day. I only got one one page LO done lol but it was a day for swaps and visiting. Now that I'm treasurer for our group, it's a little busier for me as we always do a 50/50 draw, lots of door prizes and at this particular crop, we had to collect not only our monthly crop fee but also our annual membership fee. I didn't bring too much as I knew it was going to be a busy day. Tomorrow night is our Coffee Meetup and we're going to draw the 3 lucky winners who got their membership fees in on time for a free annual membership. It was great seeing everyone again! Here's my LO I got done with the gorgeous kit that Rosa from the Paper Passion put together using We R Memory Keepers Grandma's Kitchen line. I just love this set!

2 Lovely Comments:

hayleycreates said...

Love it Kathy!! Can you please load it in to the gallery at The Paper Passion so I can use it for Layout of the Day today?
Cheers!

Kathy said...

Sorry I'm late getting around to this Hayley. I'll upload it now if I can. Had another super busy day and just playing catch up now. Thanks for wanting to post it on the Paper Passion!! :)