Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All Systems Down

This has been my view at work for the past 5 days. An evil virus infected our entire network last week and we have had to keep evey single computer powered off until further notice from our IT department. Like Izzy, having a new awareness for our gift of mobility, I have a new awareness of exactly how much we rely on our computers and technology. Honesty, if my computer at home was down for this long I think I'd go stir crazy, but can imagine just how much more work I'd actually get done! lol

In fact, I have a little sign posted in my studio that says, A clean house is a sign of a broken computer. lol

2 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

LOL! I know what you mean, I'd go nuts without my computer at home for that long.

Jo said...

been there done that ... only it was the home computer ... it isn't pretty.