Sunday, January 4, 2009

CD Calendar


I love making these cute little CD calendars! I've made digitally scrapbooked ones and ones from my PC graphics. This is the first time I've tried making one with all stamped images. I used all SU cardstock with a variety of stamps and SU inks and copics. You observant peeps might have noticed the month of October is missing lol. That's because I don't have any Hallowe'en stamps and I'm waiting to see my friend Colleen who is going to lend me one of hers so I can complete my project.

I'm back to work tomorrow so my creative playtime will be significantly reduced especially because I am also planning to get back in to my 3-4 day a week gym schedule. I really need to get back into my routine! I'm hoping this new year brings me a lot of new energy to get back in shape and create more beautiful projects inspired by all my creative friends!

My photo for today is posted in my Project 365 Blog. It's a cutie. Check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

3 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

Great calendar!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Hey...just a heads up...the image isn't showing on my computer...just a box with an "x" in it.

Kathy said...

Hmmmm, strange. Thank's Rae. Sue had problems too but Izzy could see it. Weird! I've uploaded it again. Hope that fixes it.
p.s. Thanks Izzy! :)