Thursday, January 15, 2009

Up and Running Again

Finally! The computers at work are finally operational again! I've been watching my work pile up the past 7 days and today began catching up. I'm also excited that I'm down 7 pounds since the beginning of the year. I'm totally motivated again and plan to hit the gym again tomorrow after work.

Sunday is our Scrapaholics crop and I am so excited! Izzy and Jo are going to be teaching us how to make an adorable acrylic album just in time for Valentine's Day. They took this photo of their creative afternoon together planning the album just to get us drooling! lol


I'm also planning on bringing another little mini album to work on that I bought a while back from Izzy. I just have to decide which pictures I want to put in it. I'm thinking about maybe doing a little Friend's album for Emily.

3 Lovely Comments:

Jo said...

I'm excited too! i just hope my cold clears up by then.

Anonymous said...

7 POUNDS!!! You GO GIRLFRIEND!!!
HIGH FIVE!!!
Come by for your catty!!!

Jadranka said...

good for you kathy! glad to hear your plan is working. i'm excited about sunday's crop as well...!