Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Project 365 - Layout for Week 1


Have I told you how much I love the Weeds and Wildflowers Life 365 collection? Well let me tell you....I LOVE it! What a fun kit to play with and it's so easy! If you're doing this project, check it out! Seriously, it is so easy to use and I just love the style of it! Here's my first week's layout. I'm a little behind but will catch up this weekend. I've got to work in the morning so enough playing for me tonight! lol G'nite!

6 Lovely Comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Awesome LO! I'm going to try to do a page tonight. I am a total newbie at the digi stuff so I don't think mine will look as great as yours but I'll give it a try.

Sue C said...

How very cool!

Jadranka said...

really lovely lay out kathy

DART said...

Wow! This turned out fantastic! Nice work! : )

Jo said...

very cool Ms K!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there from Perth down under in OZLove your week one layout I am doing 365 too but doing it in a day to day format mainly because i could not find a book big enough or suitable enough to do the week one Your page is great i love the casualness of the whole thing and the mix of mediums used Well done
janet