Friday, January 2, 2009

Project 365 Well Underway....

I'm bursting with inspiration and creativity which is great because one of my resolutions for 2009 is to be much more creative and use up some of my stash that is spilling out of my studio! I'm loving all the Christmas projects and still feel like creating Christmas goodies. No harm in that right? I can always be super organized for next year! lol

I stopped by the Scrapbook Warehouse today to check out their Twoonie Sale and picked up a cute little Home for the Holidays homemade paper crafting Christmas book with tons of really cute ideas! I forced myself to walk out of the store without buying anymore supplies. I did pick up some more 8x8 page protectors for my December Photo a Day project and can now print out days 21-31 to complete that project. I loved Izzy's idea of keeping a little basket for her mini albums so I picked up one and have placed the few that I have made in it. I have a few other mini album kits to complete which is on my Creative To Do list for this month. But first, I have to finish my CD calendar that I'm making now. I'll be sure to post a photo of it when I'm done.

So far I'm on top of Project 365 and have taken and posted my photo for today on my KatsProject365 blog. It's amazing how many things I wanted to take a photograph of today when I was much more aware and paying closer attention to my surrondings. Here's the last of my layouts for the December Photo a Day Challenge - December 29th, 30th and 31st. Thanks for stopping by!




3 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I love your latest PICTURES bringing in the New Year!!!! GREAT
M

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Kathy!

Izzy said...

Great layouts!