Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365 - See Your Life in a Whole New Way!

Ok who is up for a challenge? I had so much fun doing my Photo a Day for the month of December that I am going to challenge myself even more and jump into Project 365. Check this site out here for tips on how you can make this challenge become a wonderful keepsake. Gina over at Weeds and Wildflowers is in the midst of creating a digital kit to help make this project even easier! And....CK magazine has a prompt list to help keep you motivated here. So who's up for it? We could encourage each other to keep going and just think how great it will be to look back at the memories we all share in 2009!

One of the reasons I enjoyed the December Photo a Day so much was because it forced me to look at the little things in life just a little closer and I got to use my camera in a whole new way. I also discovered that I really love the art of photography even more than I thought I did and really enjoyed challenging myself to take better photos. I hope some of you will join me in this pretty big endeavour! It'll be great! Who's up for it?

4 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just a 'blank' disturber aren't you??? LOL
I may take you up on this...but I need you to show me how to digiscrap each day...soon...what cha doin' tomorrow night?
Sue

Izzy said...

I'll give it a try! my friend Rachel is also doing this ;)

Anonymous said...

I am SO in...
Who knew that I would enjoy photography this much?

bcgal00 Rae said...

I downloaded the topic list but think I'll go about this a bit differently. I think I'll try to cover all subjects randomly and that way I can do multiple posts a day and then none for a few days at a time. I'm going to do an 8x10 book for this using my bind-it-all to put it together. I will combine multiple photos on a page using photoshop.