Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm So Excited!

I bought it! I just had to! I couldn't resist any longer! I had to get the Weeds and Wildflowers Project 365 kit! I just love the simplicity and look of raw papers, textures and doodles. Now I can't wait to play with it and start digi scrapping my weeks. I'm sure I'll change these photos as the days go by and I capture some more great moments of this year but for now, I just couldn't wait to play! I'm going to try and stay on top of my weeks so I don't get too far behind but with this kit I think it will be super easy to create some great pages. Thanks for stopping by.

4 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHaHahaHaHaaaaaa.....LOL

Jo said...

oh that looks so cool!!! I wish i could ... but i have problems downloading simple things ... its just all way above me . i cant wait to see your layouts though

Anonymous said...

HaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaa....SORRY
Wondered how long it would take TeeHee

bcgal00 Rae said...

i just bought this kit too...figure now is a good time to learn with scappping on hold b/c of arm in sling

u are such an enabler lol